Usage: [arrow_handle, text_handle, location] = velocity_arrow( velocity, scale, units, location )
function [qh, th, orig] = velocity_arrow( vel, scale, units, orig )
This function calls:
This function is called by:
- axis AXIS - sets figure axis scaling according to HFRC object.
- diff DIFF - This function tries to differentiate the variables in
- end END - basic end method for HFRC objects.
- get Gets HFRC elements.
- ginput GINPUT - find indices of points of interest.
- set this function
- size SIZE - returns [ (num times), (num gridpts) ].
Generated on Mon 18-Dec-2006 07:26:46 by m2html © 2003