MINDIST - computes minimum distances between points.
function [dd,I] = mindist( x1, y1, x2, y2, d )
This function calls:
This function is called by:
- end END - basic end method for HFRC objects.
- size SIZE - returns [ (num times), (num gridpts) ].
- dist DIST - computes distance in between points in euclidean space.
- ginput GINPUT - find indices of points of interest.
- m_ginput M_GINPUT - find indices of points of interest.
- mindist MINDIST - Finds HFRC grid points closest to a series of given points
Generated on Mon 18-Dec-2006 07:26:46 by m2html © 2003