LONLAT2DIST - computes distance in kms between points.
function d = lonlat2dist( c1, c2 )
This function calls:
This function is called by:
- end END - basic end method for HFRC objects.
- lonlat2km LONLAT2KM - Converts dimensions of totalGrid to kms from lon,lat
- size SIZE - returns [ (num times), (num gridpts) ].
- dist DIST - computes distance in between points in euclidean space.
- nearest NEAREST - Finds the grip points closest to a series of other points.
- radials2totals RADIALS2TOTALS - generates total vector maps from several radial HFRC
- reverse_particle_track_2nd REVERSE_PARTICLE_TRACK_2ND - uses particle_track_2nd in reverse to find
- reverse_particle_track_2nd_largeGrid REVERSE_PARTICLE_TRACK_2ND_LARGEGRID - uses particle_track_2nd_largeGrid in reverse to find
- RUV2hfrc RUV2HFRC - convert text radial files produced by HFRadarmap Toolbox
- format2_2hfrc FORMAT2_2HFRC - convert text total vector files (format 2) to HFRC
- format4_2hfrc FORMAT4_2HFRC - convert text total vector files (format 4) to HFRC
- lonlat2mindist LONLAT2MINDIST - computes minimum distances in kms between points.
- raddata2hfrc RADDATA2HFRC - convert NPS-style RADDATA files to HFRC objects.
Generated on Mon 18-Dec-2006 07:26:46 by m2html © 2003