Usage: [bar_handle, text_handle, location] = distance_bar( distance, location )
function [bh, th, orig] = distance_bar( dist, orig )
This function calls:
This function is called by:
- axis AXIS - sets figure axis scaling according to HFRC object.
- diff DIFF - This function tries to differentiate the variables in
- end END - basic end method for HFRC objects.
- ginput GINPUT - find indices of points of interest.
- km2lonlat KM2LONLAT - Converts dimensions of totalGrid from kms to lon,lat
- set this function
- size SIZE - returns [ (num times), (num gridpts) ].
- dist DIST - computes distance in between points in euclidean space.
Generated on Mon 18-Dec-2006 07:26:46 by m2html © 2003