DIST - computes distance in between points in euclidean space.
function d = dist( x1, y1, x2, y2 )
This function calls:
This function is called by:
- end END - basic end method for HFRC objects.
- size SIZE - returns [ (num times), (num gridpts) ].
- density DENSITY - Calculates the spatial density of grid points around a
- diff DIFF - This function tries to differentiate the variables in
- particle_track_2nd_largeGrid PARTICLE_TRACK_2D_LARGEGRID - track the movement of one or more particles
- sortS SORTS - this function sorts data rows of an HFRC object
- distance_bar Usage: [bar_handle, text_handle, location] = distance_bar( distance, location )
- lonlat2dist LONLAT2DIST - computes distance in kms between points.
- m_distance_bar Usage: [bar_handle, text_handle, location] = m_distance_bar( distance, ...
- mindist MINDIST - computes minimum distances between points.
Generated on Mon 18-Dec-2006 07:26:46 by m2html © 2003