PARTICLE_TRACK_2D_LARGEGRID - track the movement of one or more particles
function [ t, lon, lat ] = particle_track_2nd_largeGrid( h, start_t, end_t,coord,max_dist, rad,varargin )
This function calls:
This function is called by:
- diff DIFF - This function tries to differentiate the variables in
- end END - basic end method for HFRC objects.
- griddata GRIDDATA - Grid and interpolate spatial data.
- isnan ISNAN - returns position of any NaN data in either U or V.
- km2lonlat KM2LONLAT - Converts dimensions of totalGrid from kms to lon,lat
- length LENGTH - returns number of times in HFRC object.
- lonlat2km LONLAT2KM - Converts dimensions of totalGrid to kms from lon,lat
- mean MEAN - mean of a field in an HFRC object
- size SIZE - returns [ (num times), (num gridpts) ].
- sortT SORTT - this function sorts data rows of an HFRC object in order of
- subsref SUBSREF Get HFRC elements easily
- dist DIST - computes distance in between points in euclidean space.
Generated on Mon 18-Dec-2006 07:26:46 by m2html © 2003