DENSITY - Calculates the spatial density of grid points around a
function dens = density( h, r, xy )
This function calls:
This function is called by:
- end END - basic end method for HFRC objects.
- gooddata GOODDATA - returns a matrix of good data in object.
- length LENGTH - returns number of times in HFRC object.
- lonlat2km LONLAT2KM - Converts dimensions of totalGrid to kms from lon,lat
- mean MEAN - mean of a field in an HFRC object
- size SIZE - returns [ (num times), (num gridpts) ].
- dist DIST - computes distance in between points in euclidean space.
Generated on Mon 18-Dec-2006 07:26:46 by m2html © 2003