1. Adina Receives 2015 Paleoceanography and Paleoclimatology Dansgaard Award! here.
1. New results from our Arctic methane emission study on the news, Methane transport from the active layer to lakes in the Arctic using Toolik Lake, Alaska, as a case study.
2. Adina talks about ocean acidification and coral reefs here
3. Adina will be honored as a Geochemical Fellow at the 2014 Goldschmidt Conference in Sacramento here
4. New results from our paleoceanography study on the news, Carbon sequestration during the Palaeocene–Eocene Thermal Maximum by an efficient biological pump.
5. Adina has presented the Rachel Carson Lecture in the Ocean Sciences Section at AGU 2013. Watch her presentation here
6. New results from our coral reef ocean acidification study on the news, Reduced calcification and lack of acclimatization by coral colonies growing in areas of persistent natural acidification.
7. New articles highlighting Adina's and Uli Wortman's published 2012 Science journal article, Rapid Variability of Seawater Chemistry Over the Past 130 Million Years.
8. News articles featuring Adina's and Elizabeth's published 2012 journal article, Calcifying Coral Abundance Near Low-pH Springs: Implications for Future Ocean Acidification.
9. Articles featuring the published 2009 journal article, Submarine Groundwater Discharge of Total Mercury and Monomethylmercury to Central California Coastal Waters
10. Articles featuring Adina's published 2009 journal article Toxicity of Atmospheric Aerosols on Marine Phytoplankton.
11. Artlicles featuring Liz Griffith's published 2008 journal article, A Dynamic Marine Calcium Cycle During the Past 28 Million Years.
Page last updated October 5, 2015